During the installation of the Camera viewing application on your computer, you must have encountered an error that reported missing files: api-ms-win-crt-runtime- l1-1-0.dll, how to fix this error? Take a look at this article, it will help you to fix the problem.
- The main cause of this error is the lack of the Windows OS library Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ,2008,2010,2012,2015. Therefore, the simplest way to fix this error is to download this library and install it on your computer.
- Also, many of you say that you already have this software installed. still error. As far as I know and experience, even though I have installed the software, I lost the file .dll in the system, so you can reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ strong> to add the missing .dll file.
II. How to install
- Step 1: Download the installation file Microsoft Visual C++ at the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145, or backup link here: download
- Step 2: Select the file according to your OS version
- Step 3: Click on the downloaded file to install
Good luck with your installation!!