The console NKB1000 is a familiar device in the surveillance camera system when used with the Speedome Camera. But if you don’t know how to use it, let’s learn through the following article.
The console NKB1000 supports connection to control both IP Camera and Analog HD Camera.
1. Connect and control Analog Speedome with RS485
2. Set IP address for the console
3. Connect and control Speedome IP Camera
4. Set console date and time
5. Change console password
6. Delete Zone and restore factory settings
Good luck with your installation!!!