Today I will show you how to open the modem port to install install remote camera view. Opening the port for the camera and using the domain name will help connect to the camera faster when using Cloud P2P. Also in case of remote pull also need to open the port. This guide is applicable to the following Tenda models:
Series 11N Router: F3, F6, N301, FH456, …
No matter what modem port you open, regardless of carrier. You need to prepare yourself some of the following requirements:
- Identifies the IP address of the DVR and the ports to open.
- Identifies the IP address of the modem (on cmd -> type ipconfig -> see address of Gateway)
- Computer or phone and camera receiver must be connected router’s internet connection.
Step 1: Login to the Tenda router
- Log in to Tenda modem by opening a web browser and typing: http://192.168.0.1 (default). It will appear the interface of the modem and ask to log in.
- Account and password The default of this modem is usually: admin/admin, admin/123456 (usually pasted on the stamp below). router)
Step 2: Open port on Tenda router
- After successfully logging in, click Advanced for several main settings interface:
- In the following example, I will open port 81 and 8888 for my device with ip: 192.168.66.108, I will do the following:
Step 3: Check port opening
After opening the port. You need to check if your port is open or not.
- By going to ping.eu after you select Port Check.
- Browser will redirect to another page here you do the following:
- Click on the number after the text Your IP is
- In the box IP address or host name will appear that sequence of numbers
- In the box Port Number you enter the ports you have opened. press Go.
- If the results are as shown above, you are successful. In contrast, as shown in the image below, you are not successful, need to recheck the steps performed in on.
Good luck with the installation!