Today I will show you how to open the modem port to install install remote camera view. Opening the port for the camera and using the domain name will help connect to the camera faster when using Cloud P2P. Also in case of remote pull also need to open the port. This guide is applicable to the following models of Viettel:
F606, F600W, F668, F608, …
No matter what modem port you open, regardless of carrier. You need to prepare yourself some of the following requirements:
- Identifies the IP address of the DVR and the ports to open.
- Identifies the IP address of the modem (on cmd -> type ipconfig -> see address of Gateway)
- Computer or phone and camera receiver must be connected modem internet connection..
Step 1: Log in to Viettel modem
- Log in to your modem by opening a web browser and typing: http://192.168.1.1 (default). It will bring up the modem’s interface and ask to log in.
- Username and password Default for this modem is usually listed on the stamp below the modem, and begins with “ZTEGCxxxxxx”.< /li>
- Usually then you can log in right away, the password is wrong because it has been changed. Contact the operator’s HTKT switchboard for support.
Step 2: Open port on Viettel Modem
- After logging in to the modem, select Advanced Setup to enter the advanced settings interface:
- Select Application -> Port Forwarding -> Enable -> Enter information as shown below -> Add
In which :
- Name: Name the port (anything is fine)
- Wan Connection: You choose omci_ipv4_pppoe_1 (very important)
- WAN Start/End Port: Enter the port you want to open for external access
- Lan Host Start /End Port : Enter the port you want to open on the device
- Lan Host IP Address : The LAN IP address of the device to open the port
As shown above, I am opening port 81 for device with IP address: 192.168.1.19
Step 3: Check port opening results
After opening the port. You need to check if your port is open or not.
- By going to ping.eu after you select Port Check.
- Browser will redirect to another page here you do the following:
- Click on the number after the text Your IP is
- In the box IP address or host name will appear that sequence of numbers
- In the box Port Number you enter the ports you have opened. press Go.
- If the results are as shown above, you are successful. In contrast, as shown in the image below, you are not successful, need to recheck the steps performed in on.
Good luck with the installation!