For schools from elementary to university, Wi-Fi has become indispensable for students and teachers alike. With the desire to give an overview of the installation and deployment of Wi-Fi networks for schools, in this article, I will introduce to you “Wi-Fi solutions for schools” school” so that schools can deploy a Wi-Fi system that suits their needs.
I. Need to be met
- Provides a safe and stable network system to ensure teaching, data sharing, information exchange and common usage needs such as Web surfing, video calling, voice chat, entertainment…
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi network is covered to the required areas.
- Ensure the maximum interference with Wi-Fi waves. .
- High security Wi-Fi network with multiple security methods supported.
- Provides wired connection to classrooms, labs, camera systems.
- The system is easy to install, easy to replace, easy to expand, and ensures the beauty of the construction area.
II. Model & solution
1. Detailed installation diagram
Install wall and ceiling access points in classrooms, campuses, libraries and other function rooms.
- Ceiling Accesspoint supports creating multiple SSIDs at the same time to help manage access: Accesspoint TOTOLINK supports creating multiple SSIDs to help users create different subnets to support management management as well as improving the security of the network.
- VLAN support to make your network more stable: Accesspoint TOTOLINK supports VLANs along with various encryption modes to keep your wireless network safe without worrying about unauthorized access brings stability to the network.
- Easy to install with cost savings: Using IEEE 802.3at/af Passsive PoE power standard saves installation and replacement costs.
- Effectively centralized management: TOTOLINK ceiling accesspoint products are all centrally managed by separate software, making it easy for users to manage and repair change information when necessary.
- Switch with many modes, meeting high security needs: Switch core supports many modes to help users control the network easily, providing a safe network environment and stable.
3. Recommended device
|Ceiling AP||CA1200 – PoE||Access point AC standard ceiling speed 1200Mbps||Supports 64 users, 1Gbps PoE port|
|CA750 – PoE||Access point AC standard ceiling speed 750Mbps||Support 128 users, VLAN tag increases security.|
|Switch||SG24D||24 port 1Gbps switch||Support many separate use modes|
|SG16D||16-port 1Gbps switch|
|SW504P||100Mbps 5 Port PoE Switch||1 uplink port + 4 PoE ports|
|SW1008P||100Mbps 10 Port PoE Switch||2 1Gbps uplink ports + 8 PoE ports|
Thanks for watching!!!