DHI-ASA3213GL-MW is an access control device – a time attendance machine based on facial recognition, magnetic cards and passwords . However, in addition to the function used for timekeeping, you can set up/close the door using the DMSS app on your phone.
To set up this function, do the following step by step:
1. Enable P2P on the device
First install, initialize DHI-ASA3213GL-MW, then using a web browser, log in to the device’s IP address to activate P2P
2. Download DMSS app and install
App download link DMSS:
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mm.android.DMSS&hl=en&gl=US
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/ us/app/dmss/id1493268178
3. Add device to DMSS and use
Step by step as shown below to add device and use:
- Step 1: Add device to DMSS with SN (Serial Number)
- Step 2: Choise “Access control”
- Step 3: Input device name, username and pasword
- Step 4: Click Door -> Open to open the door
Good luck with your installation!!!