By default, all Dahua Cameras will record motion pictures to the memory card. However, if you want to record continuously 24/24 or set up recording according to a certain time frame, we can completely customize it.
1. Which device does it apply to?
This guide applies to all Dahua Camera products that support memory cards such as:
- IPC-HFW1230DT-STW, IPC-HDW1230DT-STW, IPC-HFW1430DT-STW, IPC-HDW1430DT-STW
- IPC-C15, IPC-C35
- IMOU: IPC-G26EP, IPC-G22EP, IPC-G42EP, IPC-D22EP, IPC-D42EP
- IPC-HFW2230SP-S-S2, IPC-HDW2230SP-S-S2, IPC-HFW3441TP-ZS- 27135, …
- … And all supported devices with memory card
2. Installation Instructions
Follow these instructions to install:
- General: 24/14 continuous recording – green
- Event: Motion recording – yellow
- Alarm: Alarm recording (Alarm-in) – red
You can set up storage that combines multiple states simultaneously.
Example: Setting both continuous and motion capture, capacity will be equal to continuous recording. But it’s easier to review.
3. Review the video with the recording
When reviewing the recorded video on the DMSS app:
- Light blue line: Continuous recording
- Dark blue line: Motion recording
Thank you for following this post!!!