Today I will show you how to open the modem port to install install remote camera view. Opening the port for the camera and using the domain name will help connect to the camera faster when using Cloud P2P. Also in case of remote pull also need to open the port. This guide is applicable to the FPT G-97RG6W and equivalent product lines.
No matter what modem port you open, regardless of carrier. You need to prepare yourself some of the following requirements:
- Identifies the IP address of the DVR and the ports to open.
- Identifies the IP address of the modem (on cmd -> type ipconfig -> see address of Gateway)
- Computer or phone and camera receiver must be connected connect to the router’s internet network.
Step 1: Login to FPT Router
- Log in to your modem by opening a web browser and typing : http://192.168.1.1 (default). The modem’s interface will appear and it will ask you to log in.
- Default login information is printed on the sticker below the Modem.
Step 2: Open the Port like the following video
Thanks for following this post!!!