VPN is a service that uses an intermediary server to secure network communications, preventing others from tracking user traffic . So should Internet users use VPN regularly
I. VPN basics
- To answer the question of whether to use a VPN regularly, let’s first learn the basics of what a VPN is. VPN service is known as the middleman solution to ensure private and secure browsing. VPNs do this by creating a secure path from the access point to other networks or devices. This way, it will be very difficult for others to want to track your browsing.
- The first aim of the inventors of VPNs was to secure information by encrypting data. for remote employees of large companies and corporations. However, until now, the number of VPN users has increased many times with the main purpose of fighting online censorship of many countries around the world.
- Real VPN. Its mission of information security is mainly based on the encryption of transmitted data. This encryption is the process of converting plain data into unreadable encrypted data and finally decrypting the encrypted data with the original algorithm and returning the result to the user. So users browsing the web through VPN will be safe, private and extremely secure.
II. Should I Use a VPN Regularly?
- Do you think you should use a VPN regularly? Does this mean you should keep using a VPN at all times? You can use VPN as often or only occasionally when necessary depending on your needs and purposes of using VPN.
- VPN supports many different user groups. with different purposes. VPNs themselves also have free versions and paid versions from many different service providers. Whether to use a VPN regularly can also depend on the financial ability and speed of the user’s Internet access.
III. Factors affecting the frequency of using VPN
- You access the Internet through a VPN service to download data using Torrent or to use a virtual IP address for the purpose of accessing websites that do not support the actual geographic area you are born in living. After the job is done, for example, finishing watching movies online, downloading documents by registering an account…you can disconnect from the VPN service you are using. The answer to whether to use a VPN regularly in this case is no.
- If your biggest purpose for using a VPN service is to browse the web privately and securely, then yes. Should you use a VPN regularly? Of course yes, because when using a VPN, its algorithm encrypts all of your traffic, making it very unlikely that information theft will help you stay completely safe while browsing the web. In addition, a VPN will help anonymize your IP address on the Internet, so network service providers or authorities will not be able to monitor your activities while browsing the web.
- Service providers on the Internet often rely on a user’s location and access history to offer different prices for each different geographical area. This makes it important to use a VPN. Because using a VPN service can help you geo-roam to places where the price of the service is lower. This will save you a lot of service costs compared to not using VPN.
Specifically, it can be mentioned as booking air tickets or booking hotels through the Internet, for example. So should you use a VPN regularly? If you only use it to book flight tickets or book hotel rooms, the safest solution is to disconnect from the VPN after confirming your booking or booking successfully.
- To throttle traffic or to reduce congestion in a network, Internet service providers may limit your bandwidth speed, making Internet access very slow. slow. This can also happen if your carrier wants you to upgrade to a higher-priced service. You can completely use a VPN service to redirect traffic and make access faster.
Then should you use a VPN regularly when you have this problem? In fact, this is only a temporary solution for you, if this situation occurs continuously, it is best to contact the supplier to solve the arising problem thoroughly.
- You should use VPN service when accessing the Internet through public wifi hotspots such as coffee shops or hotel restaurants. Anonymous access to these places helps prevent information theft from high-tech criminals. In this case, you only need to use VPN at the time of accessing the Internet in those public places.
- Should a VPN be used regularly to make money transfers from financial institutions? For using the Internet for domestic money transfers or transactions through international payment gateways such as Paypal, you absolutely should not use VPN to avoid having your account locked or closed. If you use a VPN server located near the geographical area where you live, should you use a VPN regularly? You should not use a VPN often in this case because the encryption and decryption of information takes longer than usual, which will make your access speed drop by more than 10%.
VPN is a very useful service, but not always necessary. If you use a reputable Internet service provider and access secure websites and use services on the secure Internet, then you don’t need to use a VPN at all.
Digital revolution and the Internet are playing an increasingly important role in people’s lives. Along with that growth, a lot of the technology that followed also thrived. Among them can be mentioned VPN service. We believe this service will grow even faster and stronger in the near future.
Hopefully this article can partly answer your questions about whether to use a VPN regularly or not. After you have found the answer, be sure that you will make wise choices in protecting your information and data in the vast Internet environment. Thank you and good luck.
References: https:/ /bizflycloud.vn/