Intrusion detection alarm is an indispensable function for the Camera system. In which facial recognition technology is developing strongly and becoming popular. So in this article, I will show you how to set an alarm when detecting strangers on Camera IMOU
1. Implementation idea
I will use IMOU Camera product line with buzzer alarm such as: IPC-S22FP, IPC-S42FP, IPC-F88-FIP, IPC-F42FEP, … in combination with the recorder NVR screen Ai to make an alarm when it detects a stranger.
When detecting a stranger’s face (out of the setting list) the recorder will control the camera to alarm the horn light.
Dahua devices supported
- IPC-S22FP, IPC-S42FP, IPC-S22FP-D, IPC-S42FP-D
- IPC-S21FP, IPC-S21FAP, IPC-S41FP, IPC-S41FAP
- IPC-F22FEP, IPC-F42FEP, IPC-F22FEP-D, IPC-F42FEP-D
- IPC-F26FEP, IPC-F46FEP-D,
- IPC-F88 -FIP (V2), ….
- NVR2104HS-I, NVR2108HS-I, NVR2116HS-I, NVR2104HS-I2, NVR2108HS-I2, NVR2116HS-I2
- NVR2108HS-8P-I2, NVR2104HS-P-I2, NVR2116HS- I2, NVR2108-8P-I2, NVR2104-P-I2, NVR2104-P-I2, NVR2108-I2, NVR2104-I2
- NVR4432-4KS2/I, NVR4432-4KS2/I, NVR4416-16P- 4KS2/I, NVR4416-4KS2/I, NVR4832-16P-4KS2/I, NVR4832-16P-4KS2/I, NVR4816-16P-4KS2/I, NVR4816-16P-4KS2/I
- NVR5216- 8P-I/L, NVR5216-8P-I/L, NVR5432-16P-I/L
- Product Line: NVR6-XI, IVSS
2. Setting parameters on Camera
First, use App IMOU to turn off all alarm events on Camera such as: Motion detection, IVS, …
3. Setup on DVR
Do it step by step as follows:
A. Create Face Database
B. Setting up Face Detection and Recognition
C. Activate the siren light alarm on the Camera
The function of linking light and buzzer alarms only works on built-in Cameras such as IPC-S22FP, IPC-F88FIP , …
Model IPC-F88FIP can control alarm lights and buzzers at the same time:
However, for IPC-F22FE-D and IPC-S22FP, only light or buzzer on, cannot be used at the same time:
4. Supported version
In this article, I tested directly with the device:
- NVR2108HS-I – V4.002,000000000.2.R, Build Date: 2022-08-11
- IPC-F22FE-D – V2.800.00000000.9.R, Build Date: 2022-08-12
- IPC-F88FI-V2 – V2,800.R, Build Date: 2021- 12-09
- IPC-S22F – V2.6800000000.25.R, 2022-05-27
Thanks for following this post!!!