Currently, the need to install Cameras in factories and buildings is very popular. But not all cameras can be used, to answer this question, today I write this article to share with you the technical requirements as well as experience to set up a stable system.
1. Basic requirements for the factory
- Decentralize access: decentralize live view, review for managers, warehouse staff< /li>
- Long-term stability, few errors
- Setting time to allow access
- Clear vision at night and day
2. Notes when setting up the camera system
A. Transmission bandwidth of the DVR
- Each DVR has a different level of transmission bandwidth, so you need to calculate the required traffic and select the device suitable.
- The following is an example of a DVR model that supports different bandwidths. Normally: The input bandwidth parameter will be equal to the transmission bandwidth.
- This bandwidth will determine number of channels that the phone/PC connects and displays.
- Example: Using Camera DH-IPC-HFW3241MP-AS-I2 and setting main stream recording parameters 2048kbps (2Mbps) and substream is 512Kbps (0.5Mbps). So to watch this 1 channel we need 2.5Mbps
- If using DHI-NVR4232-4KS2/L with bandwidth level 160Mbps, it can support display: 160 / 2.5 = 64 (channel). That is, the total number of channels played on the phone/PC must be 64 channels or less
B. What happens when the support bandwidth is exceeded?
- If the number of channels displayed on the phone/PC is more than the recorder can support, since the channel is too much The level will not be viewable or even the recorder will restart on its own, affecting the parent’s experience.
- You need to register for a package from a telecommunications carrier that meets the requirements. bandwidth for the whole recorder.
- You should balance using about 80% of the bandwidth according to the company’s specifications to achieve the best stability. Similar to PC, if you use more than 80% of resources PC will slow, jerky is lag.
C. Intranet line
- The local area network (LAN) line plays a very important role in determining the stability of the Camera system.< /span>
- If you use 16 Cameras like the example above, it will need 16 x 2.5 = 40 (Mbps), this is just a transmission line to push data from the Camera to the recorder for recording. Plus 160Mbps required for mobile/PC viewing. So you need a total LAN bandwidth of 200Mbps .
- Of course if the LAN system does not meet the bandwidth, in addition to the phone/PC not being able to watch the video, it also affects the reception. signal and record on the recorder.
D. Set up internet connection and VLAN
- A separate internet connection is recommended if it mainly serves parents.
- It is recommended to separate the Camera system in its own VLAN to prevent hacking/hacking from outsiders.
E. How much infrared camera should I choose?
For night vision, the infrared LED’s long range will determine the clarity of the image, depending on the wide or narrow viewing area, you can choose a device with an infrared range of 20m, 50m ( this type is preferred), 80m.
For an office environment, a 30m infrared long-range meeting room will respond. But in a large area, 50m will be more optimal.
3. Which device should be selected for optimization
A. Software and support
Because I mainly interact with Dahua/ Kbvision, I would like to preview these two brands:
- NVR should have a higher bandwidth than XVR/DVR. The image is sharp, resistant to interference when sharing the power line.
- Currently Dahua/Kbvision recorders support 1 main account (admin), can create an additional 63 sub accounts and Decentralize different camera viewing permissions suitable for creating multiple accounts for bosses, warehouse managers, supervisors.
- On some models, the new 4.0 interface interface, support setting time frames for Allow sub-accounts to access.
- The sharing of access information is very simple, just send the SN (Serial Number – Cloud P2P) and access account to the employee. They only need to use this information on the DMSS/ KBView Plus software to view it.
- The number of connected employees’ phones is not limited (only the number of simultaneous broadcast channels is limited depending on the number of channels). according to the bandwidth of the recorder)
B. Recommended Camera Models for factories
- HD Analog Camera:
- KX-C2005S5: Large body, 2MP, 60m infrared, multifocal motorize lens.
- KX-C2003S5: Large body, 2MP, 80m infrared.
- KX- C5013S5: Large body, 5MP, 80m infrared.
- KX-C2003S5: Large dome, 2MP, 50m infrared.
- < strong>KX-A2011S4/ KX-A2012S4: Small body/ dome, 2MP, 20m infrared suitable for office installation.
- DVR HD Analog:
- KX-DAi8104H3/ KX-DAi8108H3 : 2MP Full DVR, support HDD 10TB, 15fps @1080p
- KX-DAi2K8104H3/KX-DAi2K8216H3: Full 5MP DVR, support 10TB HDD, 12fps @ 5MP
- IP Camera:
- KX-CAi2205MN: Large body, 2MP, pink 60m infrared, multifocal motorize lens.
- KX-C2003N3-B: Large body, 2MP, 50m infrared.
- KX -A2011TN3/ KX-A2012TN3: Small body/Dome, 2MP, 30m infrared suitable for office installation.
- DVR NVR:
- KX-A8124N2/ KX-A8128N2: Support 2MP @25fps recording, 80Mbps bandwidth
- KX-C4K8104SN2/ KX-C4K8108SN2: Support 4MP @25fps recording, 80Mbps bandwidth
You can watch a quality demo video of Camera products here: https://cctvapp.net/video-demo-chat-luong/
The above are my experiences in the process of installation and customer support. Hope it helps you choose an optimal system.
Thanks for following this post!!!